Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day one

I thought i was going to have a really hard time with this project, because I just got a new cell phone and a kindle on friday, but i was actually so busy filming this entire weekend that i havent had much time to enjoy either of them. I worked from 7-3p on saturday morning and i tried my best not to listen to music while taking up cars (I'm a valet driver) but to no avail. Music is just something i really can't go without. I was able to refrain from staying on my new phone all day by leaving it in the office but my kindle was another story. I had just downloaded Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep and I could not put it down. Right after work I had to rush home, grab all my equipment and go straight to the house I am filming a music video for local band Sohns at. We were on set from 4p-12a! This is the first time I've worked with child actors and man is it rough. After leaving the set I came straight home, showered, and went to bed. I was way to tired to read, watch tv, or get on the computer.

Sorry for the late post, I just got home to my computer.

1 comment:

  1. If anyone is interested in seeing photos from yesterdays video shoot I just posted them up on my blog.

    relieffromthetrail.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete