Sunday, May 8, 2011

day 1

my day on Saturday started breaking the rules because im used to plug my phone to the stereo and listen music in Pandora, so i was on my way to work and i decided that it was going to start with this project when i get to work to make it easier for me.
then i got to work and i needed to use the computer to help customers and it was so hard to not use my phone, because i always use my phone to text my friends, be on Facebook, or just play a game on the phone when is slow at work. so i took my phone few times and then realized what i was doing.
then i got out of work and i went home and take a nap because i just slept 4 hours that night, i dont watch to much TV so that was no problem and i didn't use my computer, but i kept forgeting about not using my phone, because using my phone is like a natural reaction for me, is part of me already.
so i started realizing that im already a slave of my phone and that trying to not use my phone was hard, makes me be unbalanced.
then i broke another rule because my friends and i got together to watch a soccer game from mexico, and watching the game made me forget about my phone, because i was to stressed watching the game.
i think that the toughest mass media to not use was my phone, because i use it for everything from texting or calling friends to just play a game when im bored. and it was hard trying to adapt to my daily routine with no computer, or any other type of mass media.

No comments:

Post a Comment