Monday, May 9, 2011

Jessica Flores Day 2

I woke up Saturday morning around the same time I did Friday. Enough time to roll out of bed and get to work on time. This day was a little slower than the day before and I knew I needed something to occupy me that wasn't my phone. I took two books with me to work thinking this was a great time to catch up on some reading. After an hour or so I realized... wait, isn't reading a considered media as well?! I then put down the book I was reading and used this time as an advantage to get some homework done. I tried to execute a "loop hole" so I then started reading my history book that I brought along, but it wasn't easy to keep focus on. Being at work was already boring and trying to read for my history exam as well was a challenge. I kid you not, I found myself reading the same lines over and over and nothing stayed in my head.
I quickly closed the book and just sat in silence for a few minutes. I couldn't wait for the mid person to come in so I had someone to talk to. In the mean time I messed with the toys that had been sitting in the box office from the lost and found.



















LOL
They even have names. The one one the left is Stoney and the one on the right is Bob.

Call me a dork but honestly for me, this project was tough to follow.
Anyway... work was work and when I finally got home I had to cook for my love so my mind was occupied. When I waited for him to get home my company I had was the beer in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment