Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 1

I woke up early Saturday morning but remembered I could not use any media devices so I went back to sleep since I figured I would be bored anyways. When I woke up again later things seemed to be going OK. I ate breakfast with my family and then went upstairs to do my nails. After I finished getting dressed is when the boredom started to kick in. We had planned to go to the movies and then out to eat afterwards but waiting for everyone to get ready made me crabby because I did not have anything to do. I tried hanging out outside for a little bit but there was nothing really to do out there and it was hot so I came back inside. I am not much of a book reader. I really have to be in the mood to read and this weekend was not the reading kind of weekend. So I ended up staying in the living room staring off into space while my family watched TV. I did a lot of thinking this weekend. That is all I really could do since my family was occupied with the TV and when they did talk is was about something they were watching. I felt like a little kid being punished for doing something wrong. I hated it! Luckily we got out of the house for a little bit and I felt normal again, but then once we got home I was back to being bored with nothing to do. I did not cheat on Saturday, except for hearing the TV from the other room and checking the time on my phone but I do not think that really counts. Before I went to bed I wrote in my journal. I actually had a lot to write about, I guess since I did so much thinking the whole day. Day 1 was not too bad I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment