Monday, May 9, 2011

day 2

on Sunday i went to sleep like at 5 am and didn't use my phone or a computer, because i was not in my house and i didn't need my phone. i was at my friends house just talking with my friends.
then i went to sleep and one of my friends wake me up like at 3 pm so i didn't feel weird or disconnected from the world until i got home i was feeling weird and then i forgot that i needed to do homework for accounting and i needed to do it in the computer so i broke the rules to not fail my class of accounting, at least i didnt use my phone or listen to music meanwhile i was doing the homework. i didnt feel anything because i was too stressed doing the homework.
and i think this project make me realized that i depend on the mass media too much, because im getting use to do everything in my phone and in my computer, and trying to not use them for 48 hours it made my life unbalanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment