Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 1

I completely messed up m project and started today since I have today and tomorrow off from work, instead of on Saturday. I couldn't figure out a way to get to actually attempt to do the project on the weekend since that is the busiest time at work. I actually don't work at salad creations anymore. I got a new job at Cutco, and I do both sales rep and also PR. On the weekend I do PR which is really awesome, and would be ridiculous to not use my phone since I use my phone all day to call people in for interviews. Now that I am off for two days, I can certainly say this project is beyond difficult. I had so many people all day calling and texting me. To do the project to my best I left my phone at home, which ended up being a really bad idea since I got into an accident at school with a stupid blonde girl. So after the accident issue was resolved I went to my final and ended up being 30 min late. After all the accident drama, I had to break the rules and call my insurance company when i got home, then I had to call my parent to let them know of the situation. After that I decided to keep my phone on me, I just kept it in my purse throughout the day so in case of emergency. Now what was even harder then going without a phone was going without music. The drive in the car was really silent, but it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be to fill the empty space with noise. I just started singing aloud to myself, and talking to myself. I would pretend I had an ear thing on so that way people wouldn't think I'm crazy, but it would be cool if they thought that. So far, today has been sort of successful with the deprivation project.

No comments:

Post a Comment